- Jul 26, 2017 -
This is a high performance mini HDMI Amplifier Switcher. This kind HDMI Amplifier Switcher not only has the key-press-switching function, but also has the IR remote control and intelligent function. That is to say, as soon as the power supply of the source equipment is switched, this switcher will respond automatically. This kind of HDMI Amplifier Switcher routes high definition video (in multiple resolutions up to 3840x2160/30Hz) and digital audio from any one of the several sources to display units. All inputs accommodate the connections of the high definition video sources simultaneously, compatible well for HD-DVD,SKY-STB, PS4, Xbox36etc. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display.
Intelligent Switching Function:
When any connected HDMI source devices are on and outputting Live HDMI signals to the switcher, the switcher will automatically select the Live HDMI input.
Once the source device is turned on or plugged in (should stay power-on mode), the switcher will automatically select this source.
Once the source device is turned off or plugged out, the switcher will automatically select the next power-on source depending on the sequence automatically(input1>input2>input3)
Multifunctional on switching: intelligent or mechanical
Ir remote (included)
Support HDMI 1.4a
Support highest video resolution 1080p.
Support 12bit perchannel (36bit all channel) deep color.
Support 20Meters HDMI Cable on both ends of the Switcher.
No power needed.
Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
Video Amplifier Bandwidth:2.5Gpbs/250MHz
Maximum Single Link Range:3840x2160/30Hz
Video format supported:
Output Video: HDMI 1.4a+ HDCP1.0 / 1.1
Vertical Frequency Range: 60Hz
Inputs: HDMI A TYPE Female 5 ports
Outputs: HDMI A TYPE Female 1 port
Control: IR Remote, Push Button
Remote Control Power Supply：1 Pcs CR2025 Button Battery
Power Supply: 5V DC
Dimensions: 77mmD x 39mmW x 26mmH
Connection and Operation:
1 .Contnect the HDMI input source into the HDMI switcher.
2. Contnect the IR extender receiver.
3. Contnect the Power adapter (DC 5V 1A)
4. Turn on the power
1 * HDMI Switcher
1 * Remote Controler
1 * User Manual
- What Are The Categories Of USB Data...
- How To Use HDMI HD Line Correctly
- Analysis On The Characteristics Of ...
- Classification Of Electronic Connec...
- Application Of HD-SDI/ASI Optical T...
- Development Overview Of HD Optical ...
- Analysis Of Internal Structure Of H...
- Analysis Of The Technology Core Of ...
- Single Mode Fiber
- The Difference Between HDMI Interfa...
- 5 Port 3840x2160/30Hz Video HDMI S...
- HDMI Splitter, 1 in 4 out, Full HD,...
- What Are The Manufacturers Of VGA D...
- Where Can I Buy VGA TO HDMI Converter
- DVI Distributor Splitter Price
- High Resolution, High Resolution VG...
- DVI 1 Points 2 Distributor Listed