- Jun 29, 2018 -
The 1 X8 HDMI distributor can connect a high-definition signal source to the 8pcs HD display terminal. It can easily allocate high-definition signals generated by a high-definition signal source to a 8pcs display or projector that supports high-definition signals. In addition, when it is connected to the output signal of a HDMI line, it can amplify the HDMI signal.
- Previous: No Information
- Next: What's the use of HDMI high definition splitter？
- HDMI Distributor HDMI Cable purchas...
- Pros and cons of HDMI allocator and...
- The principle and purchase of VGA D...
- Working principle and application o...
- What is the HDMI interface
- What does HDMI mean
- Troubleshooting of HDMI Matrix working
- What is a VGA interface
- Three features of HDMI interface
- Features of DVI interface
Related Industry Knowledge